Honoring those who set the foundations for our dental practice in Colleyville, TX.
Dr. Davis and Cathy Have Retired!
They’ve loved being a part of your family, your children’s families, and even your children’s children’s families!
While North Texas has become a hotbed of corporate dentistry where every patient is a number and every procedure a dollar, Dr. Davis and Cathy felt strongly about protecting our family of patients from that kind of environment. They’re pleased to announce that as a result of an extensive search, prayer, and by the grace of God, Dr. Graham Egger … Click to go to the page of Dr. Graham Egger … has been selected to carry on their legacy as the new owner.
Like Dr. Davis, Dr. Egger believes in providing quality care while fostering patient relationships. He understands that kindness, confidence, and mutual respect are the cornerstone of the doctor-patient and the doctor-staff relationships. Honesty, integrity, and a commitment to core values are part of Dr. Egger’s inherent qualities, and rest assured, you’ll continue to be treated like family while visiting the office! … Click to go to the page of office …
Read more about Dr. Davis and Cathy’s retirement and how they met Dr. Egger and Shannon.
Farewell to the Smile Designs Team
After 37 years of dedicated work in the field of dentistry, Dr. Davis has retired as of March 2022.
Dr. Davis is a native of Fort Worth, Texas. He earned his undergraduate degree in chemistry at Texas Wesleyan College in 1980. In May 1984, he received his doctor of dental surgery degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas. Passionate about continuing education, as well as community involvement, Dr. Davis was very active and made a huge impact over his years of service.
- Texas Dental Association … Click to open new window to Texas Dental Association … : Honorable Order of Good Fellow (given for 25 years of continuous membership in the TDA and for recognition and appreciation for loyalty and service to the association and the dental profession)
- America Dental Association … Click to open new window to America Dental Association …
- Academy of General Dentistry … Click to open new window to Academy of General Dentistry …
- DDS Study Club: Local Branch of Seattle Study Club
- Rotary Club Hurst Pace Setters, Given the Paul Harris Fellow Award
- Colleyville Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Monthly Super Dentist
- America’s Top Dentist for Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Awarded by Professional Peers: The Best Dentist in America
- Honorable Life Member in Health Care Department of Strathmores Who’s Who’s
- Honorable Life Member of Kingston’s National Registry of Who’s Who’s
Over the years, Cathy has attended countless lectures and continuing education workshops. She is an expert in complex cosmetic cases and is responsible for orchestrating collaboration between specialists. She worked full-time in the Davis dental office in administration, complex treatment coordination, dental assisting, and occasional dental hygiene.
Dr. Davis and Cathy have been married since 1986 and are the proud parents of two grown children, and in the fall of 2021, were thrilled to welcome their first grandchild. In retirement, the Davis’s are looking forward to having more time to enjoy traveling, spending time with family, reading, partaking in outdoor activities, including gardening and landscape design, going to the movies, and relaxing with friends.
She spends days golfing, serving her community, and just enjoying a well-deserved retirement!
When asked about the office, Gerry said, “This seems to be an age where things seem less personal and customer service is lacking or totally absent. I can come to work each day and feel like the entire team strives to treat the patient like they were a fellow family member. We are truly concerned with not only their optimum dental health but also care for their concerns with their personal health and well-being. It is also important in these days of stress to work with a group of people that you not only like but respect and love. I have that here with Dr. Davis and staff, friends.”
What a blessing she has been to so many lives over the years! Her kind, calm, tender touch approach allowed her to successfully treat and gain the trust of the most apprehensive patients.
Her patients adore her, and it’s easy to understand why. Janet plans to spend her time enjoying life with her husband, children, and grandchildren.